Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DVD Training, Forklift Worshop, Spanish
- Item # 38D290
- Mfr. Model # 16259
- UNSPSC # 60106108
- Catalog Page # 1201
- Shipping Weight 3.32 lbs.
- Item DVD Training Program
- Type Regulatory Compliance
- Subject Matter Forklift Workshop for Construction (Spanish)
- System Requirements Basic DVD System Requirements, A 400 MHz or Faster Intel-Compatible CPU, -A video Card with AGP Architecture and at Least 4 MB of Onboard RAM, at Least 128 MB of System RAM (Windows 2000, XP, and Vista users 256 MB or more is Recommended), Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP, or Windows Vista (most Software DVD Decoders have either Reduced Function or no Support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0), The latest Version of Microsoft DirectX, A DVD-ROM Drive (DVD discs Cannot be read by CD-ROM Equipment)
- Format DVD
- Time 30:00
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 3
- Width 14
- Depth 11
- Language Spanish
- Provides Training Information
- For Use With Regulatory Compliance
- Regulations Covered OSHA 1926.602(d) and 1920.178(I)
- Material DVD
- Includes (1)Video, (1)Trainer's Guide, (11)Operator Handbooks, (1)Training Certificate, (1)Evaluation Certificate, (1)Awareness Poster, (1) Wallet Card Sheet, (1)Trainer Tools CD-Rom
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.