Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cargo Handbook, 1/2 In. H, 5 In. D
- Item # 38D335
- Mfr. Model # 445-H
- UNSPSC # 55101524
- Catalog Page # 1348
- Shipping Weight 0.41 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleCargo Securement Handbook for Drivers
- Book FormatSpiralbound
- Book TypeSafety and DOT
- PublisherJ. J. Keller & Associates
- Publication Date7/4/05
- Number of Pages192
- Book DescriptionHelps Drivers Determine the Best Cargo Securement Methods for the Type of Cargo they are Transporting, Based on Government Recommendations Provides Need-to-Know Securement Guidelines on Proper Use of Blocks, Ropes, Chains, Bars and More for Flatbeds, Dry Vans, Reefers and Other Widely Used Types of Trailers
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.