Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLabor Law Poster Kit
- Compliance TypeFederal and State Labor Law
- MaterialLaminated Paper
- Includes(1) State Poster: California Minimum Wage, Cal/OSHA Safety and Health Protection on the Job, Emergency Phone Numbers, Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law, Notice A Pregnancy and Family Leave Notice (PDI), Notice B Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA), Notice to Employees: Unemployment, Disability Insurance Benefits and Paid Family Leave (PFI), Unemployment Insurance Benefits, Notice to Employees: Injuries Caused by Work (Workers' Compensation), Pay Day Notice, Whistleblowers are Protected, Time off to Vote, Pay Day Notice, Time off to Vote (1) Federal Poster: Minimum Wage (FLSA), Job Safety and Health it's the Law (OSHA 3165), Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA), Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (EEO), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.