Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAccident Report Kit
- Subject MatterAudit/Investigation/Records
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- ProvidesHelps English and Spanish speaking drivers collect and report accident information. Convenient step-by-step instructions for driver, company, and insurance carrier when gathering information at an accident scene.
- For Use WithAccident Reporting / Investigation
- MaterialPaper, Plastic
- Includes15 Exposure Disposable Camera, 4-1/2" x 8-1/2" Clipboard, 4-1/2" Yellow Tire Marker, Drivers Report at Accident Scene Form (English), Drivers Report at Accident Scene Form (Spanish), Witness Card (Bilingual), Accident Notification Card (Bilingual), Exoneration Card (Bilingual),Part 382.303 Post Accident Testing Form (Spanish), Pen with Black Ink, and Insulated Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Training Materials (1624)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.