Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Jig and Fixture Design
- Item # 8EX60
- Mfr. Model # 9781401811075
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleJig and Fixture Design
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeMachining
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Publication Date21/08/2013
- Number of Pages416
- Book DescriptionBy Emphasizing Similarities Among Types and Styles, Jig and Fixture Design, 5E Speeds Readers to a Complete Understanding of the Why's and how's of Designing and Building a Variety of Different Work Holders for Manufacturing
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.