Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silicone Lubricant, 16oz Spray, NSF H-1
- Item # 5CHT1
- Mfr. Model # 52543
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3455
- Shipping Weight 1.07 lbs.
- ItemWater Based Food Grade Silicone
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeTrigger Spray
- Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 750 Degrees F
- Flash PointNone
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity1
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing Plants on Nylon Guides, Conveyors,, Bakery, Bottling,, Bagging Equipment, O-Ring Lubricant, Mold Release Agent Plastic, Rubber, Vinyl Molded Items
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H1, FDA CFR 21, Part 178.3570
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
EMS™ Water-Based, Silicone Lubricant is an emulsified,
premium, multipurpose product that lubricates, waterproofs
and protects while being odorless, tasteless and nonstaining. • Nontoxic• Odorless• Tasteless• Nonstaining
• Low Foaming• Environmentally Safe• Nonflammable"
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.