Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Thread Sealant, 1/2 pt., Ivory/Beige
- Item # 6KWD4
- Mfr. Model # 35502
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # 3125
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemPipe Thread Sealant
- Size8 oz.
- Gas Pressure Range2,250 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range10,000 psi
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Performance Temp. Range-70 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.38
- Viscosity160,000 to 300,000cP
- For Use WithThreaded Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Iron, Polyethylene, Reinforced, Fiberglass and Pvc Pipes.
- ApplicationUse with Threaded Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Iron, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass and PVC Pipes
- StandardsNSF P-1, TT-S-1732, IAPMO, British Standard 6920, UK WFBS Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.