Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Open Gear Lubricant, 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 5CHU4
- Mfr. Model # 17941
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Open Gear Lubricant
- Size 12 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Petroleum Oil
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 260g/L
- Specific Gravity 1.10
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Railroad Industry Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Wire Ropes, Fifth Wheel of Tractors, Trucks, Leaf Springs, Drive Chain
- Standards ASTM D2783, ASTM D92
- Net Weight 12 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (921)
- Rust Preventives (460)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (354)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- Aerosol Lubricants (294)
- Lubricant Aerosols (288)
- Multipurpose Oils (249)
- Antiseize Lubricants (226)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (165)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (130)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (64)
- Antiseize Penetrants (22)
- Antiseize Oils (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.