Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOpen Gear Lubricant
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BasePetroleum Oil
- Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point430 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content260g/L
- Specific Gravity1.10
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationRailroad Industry Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Wire Ropes, Fifth Wheel of Tractors, Trucks, Leaf Springs, Drive Chain
- StandardsASTM D2783, ASTM D92
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (748)
- Rust Preventives (372)
- Aerosol Lubricants (257)
- Lubricant Aerosols (250)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (214)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (164)
- Penetrating Lubricants (145)
- Antiseize Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (134)
- Chain Lubricants (130)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (99)
- Multipurpose Oils (72)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (65)
- Antiseize Penetrants (22)
- Antiseize Oils (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.