Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Nonconductive Grease, 5.3 oz
- Item # 2YKK1
- Mfr. Model # 32460
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 3464
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Nonconductive Grease
- Base Silicone
- Size 5.3 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Tube
- NLGI Grade 1.5
- Color Translucent
- Temp. Range -70 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Timken OK Load 65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Lubricating, Moisture Proofing Marine, Automotive, Aircraft Ignition Systems, Electrical Assemblies, Cable Connections, Battery Terminals, Spark Plug Connectors
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.