Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
10 lb. Beige/ Brown Paste Gate Valve Sealant, Inorganic Thickener, 2 to 9 pH Range
- Item # 3RDL2
- Mfr. Model # 95522
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # 3084
- Shipping Weight 10.55 lbs.
- Item Gate Valve Sealant
- Size 10 lb.
- Density 10.9 lb./gal.
- Specific Gravity 1.30
- Dropping Point None
- Thickener Inorganic
- Flash Point Greater Than 400 Degrees F
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees To 250 Degrees F
- pH Range 2 to 9
- Appearance Beige/ Brown Paste
- Characteristics Nontoxic, Water Resistant, Hydrocarbon Resistant, Injectable and Biodegradable
- For Use With Christmas Trees or Line Valves, Also Services That Involve Mixtures of Hydrocarbons With Salt Water, Dilute Acids, Alkalis and Other Mixtures
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3RDL3JET-LUBE
Price $232.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.