Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFood Machinery Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size50 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.7mm
- Specific Gravity0.94
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C90 to 110
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationRecommended for the Lubrication of Roller, Needle, Ball, Journal, Sliding Bearings in the Food Processing, Handling Industry
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1, CFIA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (418)
- Grease Lubricants (269)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Lubricant Grease (260)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (213)
- Bearing Lubricants (168)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Multipurpose Grease (111)
- Bearing Grease (106)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Synthetic Grease (43)
- PTFE Lubricants (42)
- Gun Cartridge Grease (24)
- O-Ring Lubricants (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.