Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chain and Wire Lubricant, Aerosol, 12 Oz
- Item # 10D833
- Mfr. Model # 34041
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemChain and Wire Lubricant
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- SAE Grade10
- ISO Viscosity Grade22
- Viscosity Index70 Typical
- Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Pour Point-32 Degrees C
- Flash Point176 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.88
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C19.8 to 24.2 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C4.1 cSt
- ApplicationWire Rope and Chain
- For Use WithWire Rope and Chain
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.