Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Concrete Resurfacing, 40 lb Pail, Gray
- Item # 15F509
- Mfr. Model # GRA-410
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.41 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Resurfacing Patch and Repair
- Number of Components1
- Size40 lb./1 gal.
- Container TypePail
- Coverage40 sq. ft.
- VOCNot Specified
- Flash PointGreater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Time15 min.
- Dry Time4 to 5 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free4 to 5 hr.
- Functional Cure4 to 5 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete
- ApplicationUse To Quickly and Easily Level Floors and Perform Horizontal Repairs, May Be Used As An Underlayment Or Wear Surface
- CharacteristicsSelf-Leveling, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Includes40 lb. of Jetaflow High Performance Self Leveling Underlayment and Wear Surface, 1 qt. Jetaflow Primer
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.