Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
V/Speed Vertical Milling Machine 2HP/1PH
- Item # 5CEZ4
- Mfr. Model # JTM-4VS-1
- UNSPSC # 23101513
- Catalog Page # 1011
- Shipping Weight 2420.0 lbs.
- ItemVertical Milling Machine
- Motor HP2
- Motor TypePrewired for 230V
- RPM60 to 4200
- Chuck SizeOptional
- Spindle TaperR8
- Spindle Speed60 to 4200 RPM
- Spindle Travel5"
- Spindle to Table17-1/2"
- Quill Dia.3-3/8"
- HeadMoves 90 Degrees Right and Left and 45 Degrees Forward and Back
- Table Work Surface9 x 49"
- Table Surface HeightAdjustable
- T-Slots3, 5/8"
- Capacity1/8 to 7/8"
- FeaturesMeehanite Casting, High Precision Class 7 Spindle Bearings, Heavy-duty Splined Motor Drive, Three-Stage Power Downfeed with Automatic Stop, Locks on All Movable Surfaces, Precision Hardened and Ground Ways and Table, Adjustable Gibs Throughout
- OperationTable Longitudinal Travel is 34" and Cross Travel is 12", Maximum Distance Spindle to Table is 17-1/2"
- IncludesOne Shot Lubrication System, Way Covers, Draw Bar, Tool Box with Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.