Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Var Speed Mill Mchn, 3 HP, 3 PH, 230/460 V
- Item # 42W862
- Mfr. Model # 690900
- UNSPSC # 23101513
- Catalog Page # 1011
- Shipping Weight 3200.0 lbs.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Features Features of the Ace rite Mill Power 2 or 3 Axis Control, Increased Productivity, Mill More Efficiently and Effectively, Bolt Hole Calculations, Calculate Bolt Hole Patterns Instantly, tool offsets and tool Library, Jog Control, Move Quickly from one Location to Another Using one Axis at A Time or Any Two Axes Simultaneously, 3 d Contouring, Ability to Import and Run G code Files from (No Suggestions) Programs, Mirror/repeat/rotate, Easily Manipulate Part Programs to Save Time and Reduce Program Steps, Ease of Use, Convenient, User friendly and Multi faceted, 10in. Flat Panel, Vivid, Color, Led Display to View Immediate Graphic Feedback, Menu prompted Conversational Programming, Easily Create Part Programs, Edit, Reverse, Change, Delete and Copy/move Steps Follow the Menu Prompts and Let Mill Power Do the Rest, Info Button, Built in Help Screens for Content Specific Jobs, Built in Calculator, Perform Standard, Trig and Geometry Calculations and Transfer them Directly Into Part Programs, Versatility, Mill and Program Simultaneously, 2 or 3 axis Control/ 3 axis Readout, Significantly Improves Efficiency, Productivity and Profitability, May Be Used Automatically or Manually
- Includes One Shot Lubrication System, Locks On All Moveable Surfaces, Precision Hardened and Ground Way and Table, Way Covers, R8 Drawbar, Tool Box with Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.