Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Step Pulley Mill Machine, 2HP, 115/230V
- Item # 42W864
- Mfr. Model # 690089
- UNSPSC # 23101513
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2200.0 lbs.
- Item Step Pulley Milling Machine
- Type Step Pulley R8
- Table Size (In.) 9 x 42
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 23-7/8
- Cross Travel (In.) 12-1/2
- Knee Travel (In.) 14-1/2
- Ram Travel (In.) 13-3/8
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle to Table (In.) 17-1/2
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 80 to 2720
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Quill Dia. (In.) 3-3/8
- Number of T-Slots 3
- T-Slot Size (In.) 0 3/8
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 550
- Overall Height 72
- Overall Width 59
- Overall Depth 69
- Motor HP 2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Hz 60
- Features Meehanite Castings, Precision bored and honed milling head, Large diameter quill is chromed, High precision Class 7 spindle bearings, Spindle head is internally cooled, 2 year warranty
- Includes One-Shot Lubrication System, Way Covers, Draw bar, Tool Box With Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.