Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemStep Pulley Milling Machine
- Motor HP2
- Motor TypeTEFC
- Spindle TaperR-8
- Spindle Speed80 to 2720 rpm
- Spindle Travel5"
- Spindle to Table17-1/2"
- Quill Dia.3-3/8"
- HeadBelt Drive
- Table Work Surface9 x 42"
- Table Surface HeightVariable
- T-Slots3 and 5/8
- FeaturesMechanize Casting, Precision Bored and Honed Milling Head, Large Diameter Quill is Chromed, High Precision Class 7 Spindle Bearings, Spindle Head is Internally Cooled, Satin Chrome Finished Dials, Heavy duty Splined Motor Drive, one piece Quill Pinion and Shaft, Three stage Power Down Feed with Automatic Stop, Three stage Power Down Feed with Automatic Stop, Heavy duty Spindle Brake, Precision Hardened and Ground Ways, Precision Ground Table, Adjustable Gibbs Throughout, Internal Coolant Tank Built Into Base for Use with Coolant System (coolant Pump Not Included)
- IncludesOne Shot Lubrication System, Way Covers, R8 Drawbar, Tool Box with Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.