Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Slitting Shear, 11-3/4 In
- Item # 42W954
- Mfr. Model # SS-12T
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # 990
- Shipping Weight 75.0 lbs.
- ItemSlitting Shear
- Length of Cut (In.)11-3/4
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge)16 ga.
- Length of Blade (In.)11-3/4
- Cutting Flat (In.)2-3/8 x 5/32
- Cutting Capacity Round (In.)1/2
- ConstructionCast Iron
- Handle35-1/2" handle included
- Shear BedStainless Steel
- FeaturesReplaceable High Quality Stainless Steel Blades Are Hardened and Tempered For Maximum Service Life, an Adjustable Hold Down Clamp Aids in Securing Material, Compound Leverage Allows The Operator to Easily Perform Work Within Shear's Rated Capacity
- ApplicationShearing Sheet Steel, Steel Bars and Rods Plus Many Non Metallic Materials
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.