Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shear/Brake/Roll, 20 Ga.
- Item # 42W893
- Mfr. Model # 756041
- UNSPSC # 23161513
- Catalog Page # 1016
- Shipping Weight 575.0 lbs.
- Bending Length (In.)40
- Cutting Width (In.)40
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge)20
- Finger Width (In.)8 at 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4, 7, 10, 12
- Max. Box Depth (In.)4
- ConstructionCast Iron
- Die1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4, 7, 10, 12"
- FeaturesCombination Shear, Brake and Roll in one Compact Machine, Right or Left Hand Operation, Shear Can Be Used for Mild Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Lead, Plastic and Zinc, Brake Is Equipped with Easily Removable Fingers That Permit Angle, Channel, Box and Other Complex Bending Operations, Slip Rolls Are Precision Turned and Ground with Wire Grooves, Spring-loaded Work Hold Down, Back Gauge, Dual Edge Shear Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.