Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pneumatic Shear, 52 In
- Item # 18F220
- Mfr. Model # PS1652
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # 1017
- Shipping Weight 1880.0 lbs.
- ItemPneumatic Shear
- Length of Cut (In.)52
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge)16
- Length of Blade (In.)52
- Gauge TypeMild Steel
- Back Gauge Range (In.)28-1/2
- FeaturesHi-quality Cast-iron Grade Frame To Eliminate Deflection Across The Blade-span And Blade Framework, Low Cutting Angle To Cut Narrow Strips Without Twisting, Precise Bed And Beam Alignment Assures Working Accuracy, Adjustable Working Bed For Correct Setup According To The Blade Clearance, Complete Set Of Pneumatic Control System
- ApplicationFor Precise Shearing For Mild Steel, Aluminum And Copper Alloys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.