Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Parallel Clamp, 24 Max. Jaw Opening (In.), 1000 Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 6YA76
- Mfr. Model # 70424
- UNSPSC # 27112103
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.53 lbs.
- Item Parallel Clamp
- Type Heavy Duty
- Opening (In.) 24
- Throat Depth (In.) 4-1/8
- Nominal Rail Size (In.) 1 1/8 x 3/8
- Nominal Clamping Pressure 1000
- Spindle Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.) 24
- Clamp Face (In.) 4-1/8 x 1-7/8
- Bar Thickness (In.) 3/8
- Bar Width (In.) 1-1/8
- Bar Material Zinc Plated Alloy Steel
- Handle Length (In.) 4 1/2
- Handle Material Molded Plastic
- Application For Woodworking Clamping
- Includes Moveable Rail Stand/End Stop. Precision-rule(R) measurement system. Slide Glide trigger
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5HXP3BESSEY
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.