Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOscillating Edge Sander
- Amps AC18/9
- Belt Size (In.)6 x 89
- Belt SFPM4000
- Table Work Surface (In.)32 x 7
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)4
- Overall Width (In.)26-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.)51
- Overall Height (In.)20
- FeaturesOscillating Feature Reduces Heat Build Up on Sanding Belt to Reduce Loading and Burning Which Increases Belt Life, Quick Release Lever and Tracking Control Dial Are Conveniently Located for Replacing and Tracking Belts, Belt Platen Is Made From Precision Ground Steel Plate for Strength and Durability, Graphite Covered Platen Runs Cooler Increasing Machine and Belt Life, Cast Iron Table Moves Up Or Down to Provide Exact Work Piece Positioning, 4 in. Dust Port Hooks Up to Your Dust Collection System for Efficient Dust Removal, Adjustable Outer Drum Support Table Enables Contour Sanding, Tilting Sanding Head for Sanding Bevels, Angles and Flat Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.