Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mill/Drill Machine, 115/230V, 60 Hz
- Item # 42W854
- Mfr. Model # JMD-15
- UNSPSC # 23101513
- Catalog Page # 1011
- Shipping Weight 440.0 lbs.
- ItemMill/Drill Machine
- Motor HP1
- Motor TypeTEFC - UL LISTED
- RPM110 to 2580
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Spindle Speed110 to 2580 rpm
- Spindle Travel3-1/2"
- Spindle to Table15"
- Column Dia.3-5/8"
- Quill Dia.2-1/2"
- HeadBelt Drive
- Table Work Surface7-1/2 x 23"
- Table Surface HeightVariable
- T-Slots4 and 9/16
- Capacity1" Drill, 1/2" End Mill, 2-1/2" Face Mill
- Featuresone piece Cast Iron Column for Added Support, Belt Cover in. Quick Slide Latch Allows Faster Belt Adjustment to Change Spindle Speeds, Base in. Taper Allows for Easier Clean up, Larger Hand Wheel Knobs, Ul Listed Motor, Extra Large Worktable, Heavy duty Tapered Roller Bearings Support the Spindle, Resulting In Greater tolerance and More Accurate Drilling Depth, New Positive Quick stop Knob and Easy to read Internal Depth Gauge (external on JMD 15), 360 Head Swivel
- IncludesWork Lamp, Chuck Guard, Adjustable Carbide Face Mill, Drill Press Angle Vise, 1/2 in. Drill Chuck and Arbor, R8 Drawbar
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.