Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemJet Lathe
- Motor HP10
- Swing Over Bed (In.)26
- Distance Between Centers (In.)120
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.)16-1/2
- Swing In Gap (In.)34
- Gap Length (In.)8
- Spindle TaperMT-5
- Spindle Bore (In.)4-1/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds12
- Spindle Speed (RPM)36 to 1600
- Cross Travel (In.)12-3/32
- Compound Travel (In.)5-1/2
- Carriage Travel (In.)108-1/4
- Tailstock TaperMT-5
- Tailstock Travel (In.)6
- Number of Threads (In.).0040 to .0404
- Thread Range (In.)48
- Number of Threads (mm)2 to 30
- Thread Range (mm)22
- Cross Feed Rates65
- Longitudinal Feed Rates65
- Overall Length177"
- Overall Width43"
- Overall Height57"
- FeaturesClutch Operated Headstock with All Headstock Gears Hardened and Ground
- Includes4 Way Tool post, 12 In. (3) Jaw Direct Mounted Scroll Chuck with Jaws, 16 In. (4) Jaw Chuck, Face Plate, (2) Steady Rests, Follow Rest, Coolant System, Halogen Work Lamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.