Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBelt/Disc Sander
- Amps AC11
- Disc Dia. (In.)9
- Disc Speed (RPM)1725
- Belt Size (In.)6 x 48
- Belt SFPM2250
- Disc Table Size (In.)12 x 7 1/2 "
- Table Work Surface (In.)11 x 5-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.)15 Up
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.)45 Down
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)10 Up / 45 Down
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)4
- Overall Width (In.)25
- Overall Depth (In.)28
- Overall Height (In.)16
- FeaturesLarge Cast Iron Table Has Preset Stops at 90 Degrees and 45 Deg to Let You Use the Belt Sander Vertically, Horizontally Or Anywhere In Between, Exclusive Dual Thumbscrew Belt Tracking Adjustment Locks to Keep Belt on Track During Use, Graphite Covered Steel Platen Runs Cooler Increasing Machine and Belt Life, Specially Designed Belt Guard Allows Full Use of the 6 in. Belt Width and Length, Drive Drum Is Rubber Coated for a Better Grip on the Sanding Belt Resulting In Less Slippage, Tracking Adjustment Knob With Quick Lock Handle Keeps Belt on Track During Use, Quick Release Belt Tension Lever Makes Belt Changes Fast and Easy, Quick Lock Dust Cover Allows Fast Disc Changes, Single 4 in. Dust Port on the Back of the Base Collects Dust Effectively From Both the Belt and Disc, Powerful 3/4hp Motor Easily Handles the Toughest Sanding Operations, Built In Handles for Easier Portability
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.