Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Belt/Disc Sander, 3/4 HP, 115V, 6.5 Amps
- Item # 42W960
- Mfr. Model # 577004
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1029
- Shipping Weight 60.0 lbs.
- ItemBelt/Disc Sander
- Amps AC6.5
- Disc Dia. (In.)8
- Disc Speed (RPM)3450
- Belt Size (In.)2 x 42
- Belt SFPM3100
- Disc Table Size (In.)10-3/4 x 7-1/2
- Table Work Surface (In.)10 x 6
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.)45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)0 to 45
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)1-1/2
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- Overall Width (In.)22-3/4
- Overall Depth (In.)20-1/2
- Overall Height (In.)20
- FeaturesDeluxe Miter Gauge That Turns and Locks for Common Angles, 45 Deg Both Left and Right, Hinged Idler Wheel Cover, Abrasive Belt Unit Does the Work of a Jig Saw, Coping Saw Or Hand File While Removing Material and Finishing at the Same Time, Allows the Operator to Get Into Small Openings, Plus Handle Odd Shapes and Angles, Allows for Sanding, Grinding Or Finishing of Outside, Curves Or Odd Shaped Work Pieces on the Belt, Grind, Sand Or Finish Large Work Pieces on the Disc Unit Fast and Efficiently, Combined With the Tilting Table, the Operator Has the Advantage of Chamfering Or Beveling, Table Is Slotted to Accept Miter Gauge, Delivers Sharper, Faster Cutting Action, Easy Belt Changes With a Variety of Grit Belts, Keeps the Machine Cool, So One Can Complete a Wide Range of Jobs, When Using Non Woven Synthetic Belts, the Operator Can Blend, Polish, Buff Or Finish Metal Surfaces In Addition to Defuzzing Wood Surfaces, Deluxe Miter Gauge, Cast Iron Tilting Table, Cast Construction, Heavy Duty Steel Base and Rubber Feet, Removable Platen, Dust Deflector and Chute
- IncludesMiter Gauge, Cast Iron Tilting Table, Cast Construction, Heavy Duty Steel Base and Rubber Feet, Removable Platen, Adjustable Dust Deflector and Chute
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.