Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndustrial Belt Finishing Machine
- Amps AC6
- Belt Size (In.)6 x 48
- Belt SFPM2850
- Table Work Surface (In.)7-3/8 x 14-3/4
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)45 Out and 20 In
- Platen Size (In.)6-1/4 x 14-3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)1-1/2
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- Overall Width (In.)16
- Overall Depth (In.)29
- Overall Height (In.)58
- FeaturesTable Tilts 45 Deg Out and 20 Degrees In for All Angle Finishing Operations, Adjustable Dust Deflector and Dust Chute, Completely Enclosed Drums and a Guarded Sanding Belt, Fine Thread Adjustment for Simple and Easy Belt Tracking, Plain and Compound Miters Are Easily Obtained By Using the Standard Die Cast Aluminum Miter Gauge, Will Handle Virtually All the Finishing Operations In a Production Line, Adjustable Heavy Duty Cast Iron Removable Platen, Removable Upper Guard for Contour Finishing, Variable Position Locks, Belt Head Adjusts Vertically, Horizontally and In Between, Miter Gauge, Heavy Duty One Piece Steel Stand
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- IncludesFloor Stand and Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.