Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Press, 35 t, Manual Pump
- Item # 42W949
- Mfr. Model # 331431
- UNSPSC # 27121502
- Catalog Page # 1020
- Shipping Weight 783.0 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Press
- Frame Capacity 35 t
- Frame Type H Frame
- Cylinder Stroke 4-3/4"
- Ram Travel 10"
- Strokes to Extend Piston 1 In 4
- Pump Type Manual
- Total Height 69"
- Total Width 34"
- Overall Height 69"
- Features Welded Construction Frame, Hand-Operated with Pressure Gauge for Direct Pressure Readings, Side Frames Are Open for Inserting Long Material, Fast Setup Ram Extension Screw, Tables Raise And Lower Easily with Use Of Hand Crank
- Application Pressing, Bending and Straightening Operations
- Includes Two Bed Plates and Pump Handles and Straightness Testing Support Uses Centers Or V-blocks
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.