Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Horizontal Miter Band Saw, 220/440V, 2 HP
- Item # 3WRN2
- Mfr. Model # 414475
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1190.0 lbs.
- ItemHorizontal Miter Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle9" x 16"
- Cutting Capacity Round10"
- Cutting Capacity Square10"
- Speeds100 to 350 fpm
- Max. Thickness of Cut7"
- Miter Capacity0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Max. Blade Length135"
- Max. Blade Width1"
- Blade Thickness0.035"
- Overall Height41"
- Overall Width31"
- Overall Depth79"
- Cutting Angle0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Amps AC15
- FeaturesOil Bath Drive Train, Adjustable Work Stop, Automatic Shutoff At End of Cut, (6) Contact Point Blade Guide, Cast Iron Construction with (1) Piece Wheel Covers
- Blade Wheels Dia.14"
- Min. Blade Length135"
- Min. Blade Width1"
- Includes8 gal./1 gpm Coolant System, Rapid Acting (3) Jaw Vise, (1) Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.