Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Horizontal Band Saw, Wet, 115/230V
- Item # 3WRR1
- Mfr. Model # 414454
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 360.0 lbs.
- ItemHorizontal Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle7" x 12"
- Cutting Capacity Round7"
- Cutting Capacity Square7"
- Speeds86/132/178/260 fpm
- Max. Thickness of Cut7"
- Miter Capacity45 Degrees
- Max. Blade Length93"
- Max. Blade Width3/4"
- Blade Thickness0.035"
- Overall Height41"
- Overall Width50"
- Overall Depth18"
- Cutting Angle0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- FeaturesBlade Guides, Side, Eccentric Shaft and Ball Bearings, Rear, Ball Bearings, Rapid Acting Vise, Adjustable Hydraulic Feed System, Wheel Kit, Adjustable Ball Bearing Blade Guides, Heavy Duty Cast Iron Saw Head and Table
- Blade Wheels Dia.11-7/16"
- Min. Blade Length93"
- Min. Blade Width3/4"
- IncludesOil Bath Drive Train, Adjustable Work Stop and Automatic Shutoff at End of Cut, (1) gal. Coolant System
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.