Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hand Brake, Cast Iron
- Item # 42W890
- Mfr. Model # HB-1697H
- UNSPSC # 23161513
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2290.0 lbs.
- Item Hand Brake
- Bending Length (In.) 97
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 16
- Max. Lift of Beam (In.) 2-1/4
- Construction Cast Iron
- Features Simplicity of Design, Improved Truss Rod Construction and a Minimum Number of Moving Parts Make the Jet Hand Brake Easy To Operate, all Body Sections Are Welded Steel Plate with Heavy Truss Rods and Braces Designed To Give Greater Strength and Durability, Both the Bed and Apron Are Bored in Line To Assure the Utmost in Accuracy, Quick Clamping Adjustment Is Achieved By Means of a Simple Link Arrangement, the Wide Range of Adjustment Permits Clamping of form and Nose Bars for Special Shapes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.