Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGeared Head Bench Lathe
- Motor HP2
- Swing Over Bed (In.)13
- Distance Between Centers (In.)43
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.)7-25/32
- Swing In Gap (In.)18-3/4
- Gap Length (In.)8
- Spindle Taper5 MT (3MT)
- Spindle Bore (In.)1-3/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds8
- Spindle Speed (RPM)70 to 2000
- Bed Width (In.)7-3/8
- Cross Travel (In.)6-5/16
- Compound Travel (In.)2-11/16
- Carriage Travel (In.)35
- Tailstock Taper3 MT
- Tailstock Travel (In.)3-3/4
- Number of Threads (In.)40
- Thread Range (In.)4 to 112
- Number of Threads (mm)27
- Thread Range (mm)0.2 to 6
- Cross Feed Rates0.0012" to 0.0345"
- Longitudinal Feed Rates0.0018 to 0.0374
- Coolant Tank Capacity3 gal
- Overall Length71"
- Overall Width32"
- Overall Height47"
- FeaturesEnclosed Gearbox Is Standard, Headstock Is Constantly Oiled During Operation, D1-4 Spindle Precision Ground For Accuracy And Supported By High Quality Tapered Roller Bearings
- Includes6" 3-jaw Direct Mount Chuck With Top Reversing Jaws, 8" 4-Jaw Chuck, Steady And Follow Rest, Splash Guard, Tool Box And Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.