Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDisc Sander
- Amps AC10/5
- Disc Dia. (In.)12
- Disc Table Size (In.)9 3/4 x 16 3/8 "
- Table Work Surface (In.)9 3/4 x 16 3/8 "
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.)15 Up
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.)45 Down
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)4
- Overall Width (In.)18.5
- Overall Depth (In.)19
- Overall Height (In.)18.7
- FeaturesBuilt In Dust Impeller Connects to Canister Filter to Provide Virtually Dust Free Sanding, Canister Filter Efficiently Filters Particles Down to 2 Microns (optional), Built In Dust Collection Means No Need to Set Up a Separate Collection System, Heavy Duty Steel Sanding Disc for Even Sanding, Disc Brake Quickly Slows Disc for Operator's Protection, Tilting Table Has Positive Stops at 45 Deg and 90 Degrees for Sanding Flat Pieces Or Mitered Angles, Powerful 1hp Motor Will Sand Even the Toughest Wood
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Sanders (170)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.