Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disc Sander, 12 In, 1-1/2 HP, 1960 RPM
- Item # 3WRP7
- Mfr. Model # 414602
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1029
- Shipping Weight 230.0 lbs.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps AC 20/10
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1960
- Disc Table Size (In.) 12 x 16-3/8
- Table Work Surface (In.) 12 x 16 3/8
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 20
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45 Out
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 3
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 16
- Overall Depth (In.) 19
- Overall Height (In.) 43
- Features Optimum speed of 1960 rpm, which is ideal for both metal and wood finishing, Fully machined, balanced disc runs vibration free, Large cast iron slotted table, Easy to read scale shows exact degree of table tilt
- Includes Stand, Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.