Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCold Saw
- Blade Dia.9"
- Arbor Size1-17/64"
- No Load RPM52
- HP @ 120V1
- Cutting Capacity2-1/2" at 90 Degrees and 2" at 45 Degrees
- Pivoting Fence Angle45 Degrees
- Guard TypePivoting
- Handle TypeTrigger
- Tool Weight145 lb.
- ApplicationCutting Small Solids, Tubing and Structural Shapes
- MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesFlood Coolant System, Adjustable Work Stop, Full Blade Guard and Main Power Switch has Removable Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
synthetic coolant. Coolant should be changed regularly. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.