Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Box and Pan Brake, 16 Ga.
- Item # 42W887
- Mfr. Model # 752102
- UNSPSC # 23161513
- Catalog Page # 1016
- Shipping Weight 1985.0 lbs.
- Item Box and Pan Brake
- Bending Length (In.) 96
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 16
- Finger Width (In.) 5 at 3, 6 at 4, 9 at 5, 2 at 6
- Max. Box Depth (In.) 4
- Max. Lift of Beam (In.) 2-1/4
- Construction Cast Iron
- Die 3, 4, 5, 6"
- Features Wide Assortment of Finger Widths Allow Greater Versatility in the Shop, all Body Sections Are Welded Steel Plate with Heavy Truss Rods and Braces Designed To Give Greater Strength and Durability, Both the Bed and Apron Are Bored in To Assure the Utmost Accuracy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.