Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBench Oscillating Sander,7.5 A
- Amps @ 120V7.5A/hr.
- Table Length (In.)14-1/2
- Table Width (In.)14-1/2
- Tilting Angle (Deg.)0 to 45
- ConstructionCast Iron/Metal
- Features1 in. Oscillating Action Reduces Friction Heat to Protect Wood and Prolong Sleeve Life, Main Spindle Support Runs on Precision Ball Bearings and Is Oscillated By a Heavy to Duty Worm and Gear Mechanism for Consistent Performance, Oscillation Gears Run in a Sealed Lubricated Box to Prolong Their Life and Durability, Table Tilts to 45 Deg to Accommodate Bevel Sanding Projects, Removable on/off Safety Switch Prevents Accidental Start to Up, Powerful 1/2HP induction Motor Easily Handles The toughest Sanding Projects, Built to in 2 in. Dust Port Keeps Dust and Debris Out of The Air, Spindles Have Threaded Ends for Quick, Easy Changes, Four Table inserts Are Provided (3/4 in. and 1 in. Oblong, 3/4 in. and 1 in. Round), to Prevent Dust and Debris From Falling into The Motor, and Help Protect Operator, Built to in Storage Racks Keep Spindles and Table inserts Handy
- Overall Height (In.)18-3/4
- Overall Width (In.)11-3/4
- Overall Length (In.)11-3/4
- Tool Weight (Lb.)80
- Includes(4) Non to Skid Rubber Feet and 1/4 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 1 to 1/2 in., 2 in. Spindle Assemblies with 100 Grit Paper
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.