Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Mortiser, 1/2 HP, 1 PH, 115 V,
- Item # 42W852
- Mfr. Model # 708580
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 52.45 lbs.
- ItemBench Mortiser
- Motor HP1/2
- Chuck Size3/8"
- Spindle Speed1725 rpm
- FeaturesHeavy duty Cast Iron and Steel Construction Provides Durability and Stability During Use, Dependable Rack and pinion Head Adjustment Gives You Accurate Position Control, Long, Multi position Mortising Handle Let You Reposition the Feed Handle for Easier Operation and Optimum Handle Position, Three jaw Drill Chuck Keeps A Positive Grip on Mortising Bits with Up to 3/8in. Diameter Shanks, Two Hinged Side Doors Allow Easy Access to the Drill Chuck, Quick Adjust Depth Stop for Uniform Mortise Depths, Column is Reversible for Mortising Larger Stock, Removable on/off toggle Switch Prevents Accidental or Unauthorized Use of the tool, Powerful 1/2HP Motor Provides Consistently Smooth Performance
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.