Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBelt Sander
- Amps AC20/10
- Belt Size (In.)6 x 48
- Belt SFPM2850
- Table Work Surface (In.)7-3/8 x 14-3/4
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)0 to 90 Degrees
- Platen Size (In.)6 1/4 x 14 3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)3
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- Overall Width (In.)16
- Overall Depth (In.)29
- Overall Height (In.)58
- FeaturesTable tilts 45 degrees out and 20" for all angle finishing operations, Fine thread adjustment for simple and easy belt tracking, Removable upper guard for contour finishing, Variable-position locks; belt head adjusts vertically, horizontal and in-between
- IncludesStand, Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.