Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Belt/Disc Sander, 10 In Disc, 6 x 48 Belt
- Item # 3WRP6
- Mfr. Model # 414550B
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1029
- Shipping Weight 215.0 lbs.
- Item Belt/Disc Sander
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 15.0/7.5
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 10
- Disc Speed (RPM) 2100
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 1650
- Disc Table Size (In.) 7-1/2 x 13
- Table Work Surface (In.) 6 x 10-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 20
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 0 to 90 Degrees
- Platen Size (In.) 6 1/4 x 14 3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 3
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 23
- Overall Depth (In.) 26
- Overall Height (In.) 61
- Features Two cast iron tilting tables for mitering applications, Full access to the belt when tilted in the horizontal, Quick-release tension mechanism makes belt changes quick and easy, Removable safety key switch
- Includes Stand, Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.