Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Band Saw, 120V, 1/2 HP, 1 Phase
- Item # 25CH44
- Mfr. Model # 707200
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- Item Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle 4-1/8" x 9-5/8"
- Cutting Capacity Round 4-1/8"
- Cutting Capacity Square 4-1/8"
- Voltage 120
- HP 1/2
- Speeds 2750
- Miter Capacity 45 Degrees
- Max. Blade Length 67-1/2"
- Max. Blade Width 1/2"
- Overall Height 60"
- Overall Width 41-1/2"
- Overall Depth 39"
- Phase 1
- Features Compact Benchtop Design, Rigid Steel Stand, Reinforced Steel Base, Heavy Duty 1/2 HP Induction Motor for Various Cutting Applications, Poly-V Drive System, Upper and Lower Ball Bearing Blade Guides, Extra Large Cast Iron Table with Retractable Extension Wing, One Piece Welded Frame Design, Oversized and Ergonomic Knobs, Quick Release Blade Tension, Flexible Led Light, Aluminum Extruded Fence, Table Tilting Trunnion, Magnifying Cursor, Rack and Pinion Blade Guide Adjustment with Integrated Locking Knob, Blade Site Window
- Table Dimensions 13-3/8" x 13-1/8"
- Application Wood
- Blade Wheels Dia. 10"
- Min. Blade Width 1/8"
- Includes Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.