Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3X79 BELT GRINDER 4HP, 230V 1PH
- Item # 42W958
- Mfr. Model # 414610
- UNSPSC # 27112704
- Catalog Page # 1028
- Shipping Weight 200.0 lbs.
- ItemBelt Grinder
- Amps AC22.5
- Belt Size (In.)3 x 79
- Belt SFPM6600
- Table Work Surface (In.)N/A
- Platen Size (In.)N/A
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)2
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- Overall Width (In.)25
- Overall Depth (In.)43
- Overall Height (In.)44
- FeaturesPivots Up and Down on Base for Easy and Safe Work Height Adjustments, Hinged Top Cover Opens for Access to Grind Large Pieces Using the Entire Length of the Belt, Advanced Belt Tracking With Vented Front Wheel Fixed In Place for Rigidity When Grinding on the Wheel Radius, Sturdy Enclosed Base, Fully Assembled for Immediate Use, Locking Handle for Top Cover, 3 in. Round Connector and Hose Clamp for Ease of Mounting to a Metalworking Dust Collection System, Jet Exclusive Spark Arrester to Prevent Sparks From Flying While Using the Full Length of the Belt
- Includes3 Extra 80 Grit Silicon Carbide Belts
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.