Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Urethane, Concrete Mix, Refill Kit
- Item # 15F506
- Mfr. Model # JET-4
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Mix Refill Kit
- Size4 Cartridge Kit (162 oz)
- Practical Square Feet400 linear feet @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Flash Point145 Degrees F
- Setting Time10 min. @ 72 Degrees F
- Traffic Hours10 min. @ 72 Degrees F
- Yield Strength4500 psi
- Base TypeUrethane
- VOC5.5 g/l
- CharacteristicsDries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- ApplicationUse To Repair Cracks Spalls in Industrial Floors, Sub-zero Freezer and Cold Storage Floors. Also Use For Immediate Turnaround Patching and Repairs.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Hazardous
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.