Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrig Evacuation Pump, 7.0 cfm, 6 ft.
- Item # 1RK23
- Mfr. Model # DV-200N
- NSN # 4310-01-513-3967
- UNSPSC # 40151502
- Catalog Page # 3756
- Shipping Weight 31.0 lbs.
- Item Refrigerant Evacuation Pump
- Displacement 7.0 cfm
- HP 1/2
- Inlet Port Size 3/8", 1/4" and 1/2" Flare
- Voltage 115VAC
- Amps AC 7.5
- Hz 60
- End Vacuum 15 Microns
- Overall Length 14-1/2"
- Overall Height 12"
- Overall Width 5-5/8"
- Weight 31.0 lb.
- Oil Capacity 14.5 oz.
- Cord 6 ft.
- Body Material Aluminum
- Includes Oil Sight Glass and Blank Off Check Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
- JB Industries Platinum Vacuum Pumps OIPM
- JB Industries Platinum Series Vacuum Pump 1RK23 1RK24 Replacement Parts List
- JB Industries Platinum Vacuum Pump Brochure
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Repair Parts List
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Spanish Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump French Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Arabic Instruction Manual
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.