Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Swivel Plate Caster 300 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 40N488
- Mfr. Model # 4-S30-213RTF-PLT2G
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- ItemSwivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating300 lb.
- Wheel Dia.4"
- Wheel Width1-1/4"
- Overall Height5-1/16"
- Plate Caster BrakeNo
- Plate Caster LockNo Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel MaterialThermoplastic Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing1-3/4 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing1-3/4 x 3"
- Plate TypeC
- Wheel ColorRed
- Plate Caster Core MaterialPolypropylene
- RacewayDouble Ball
- Wheel BearingsStainless Precision Ball
- Plate Size2-3/8 x 3-5/8"
- Durometer65 Shore A
- Core ColorGray
- Mounting Bolt Dia.0.313"
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Plate Thickness0.165"
- Frame FinishStainless Steel
- Thread GuardNo
- FeaturesHigh Temperature
- ApplicationFood Service Equipment, Case Carts, Utility Carts, Medical Equipment, Institutional Equioment, Hospital Carts, Animal Cage Carts, High Temperature Environments
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.