Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Drill Press Kit, 270/520 RPM
- Item # 4KYN9
- Mfr. Model # 18066
- UNSPSC # 23153301
- Catalog Page # 1049
- Shipping Weight 63.0 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Drill Press Kit
- Capacity Steel2-3/8"
- Spindle Taper3/4" Weld-On
- No Load RPM270/520
- Drill Travel3-7/8"
- Drill Point Pressure2320 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base1-3/4"
- Overall Height23-3/4"
- Tool Length11"
- Tool Weight51 lb.
- Tap Size Capacity3/4"
- Motor HP1.8
- FeaturesMagnet Circuitry Prevents Drill Motor From Starting On Non-Ferrous Material Or Ferrous Material That Is TooThin To Allow Proper Magnetic Adhesion and Will also Shut Motor Down If Magnet Should Break Free From the Work
- IncludesStorage Case, Safety Strap, Cutter Shield
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.