Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMagnetic Drill Press Kit
- Capacity Steel1-3/8"
- Spindle Taper3/4" Weld-On
- No Load RPM450
- Drill Travel4-3/8"
- Drill Point Pressure1700 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base1-7/8"
- Overall Height15"
- Tool Length12"
- Tool Weight30 lb.
- Motor HP1-3/4
- Features2-Position Tool-Less Feed Handle, Magnet Circuitry Prevents Drill Motor From Starting On Non-Ferrous Material Or Ferrous Material That Is TooThin To Allow Proper Magnetic Adhesion and Will also Shut Motor Down If Magnet Should Break Free From the Work
- IncludesStorage Case, Safety Strap, Cutter Shield
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.