Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Drill Press Kit, Drill D 2 916
- Item # 4KYN6
- Mfr. Model # USA101
- UNSPSC # 23153301
- Catalog Page # 1049
- Shipping Weight 43.19 lbs.
- Item Magnetic Drill Press Kit
- Voltage 120
- Capacity Steel 1-1/2"
- Spindle Taper 3/4" Weld-On
- Amps 11.5
- No Load RPM 450
- Drill Travel 2-9/16"
- Drill Point Pressure 1480 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base 1-7/8"
- Overall Height 17-3/4"
- Tool Length 9-3/8"
- Tool Weight 29 lb.
- Tap Size Capacity 1/2"
- Motor HP 1-3/4
- Reversible No
- Features 2-Position Tool-Less Feed Handle, Magnet Circuitry Prevents Drill Motor From Starting On Non-Ferrous Material Or Ferrous Material That Is TooThin To Allow Proper Magnetic Adhesion and Will also Shut Motor Down If Magnet Should Break Free From the Work
- Includes Storage Case, Safety Strap, Cutter Shield
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.