Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flammable Safety Cabinet, 120 Gal., Yellow
- Item # 19T279
- Mfr. Model # FM120
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 686.0 lbs.
- Item Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Cabinet with Legs
- Safety Cabinet Application Flammable Cabinet
- Capacity 120 gal.
- Door Type Manual
- Number of Doors 2
- Color Yellow
- Height 70"
- Width 59"
- Depth 34"
- Door Opening Height 59-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 56"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Number of Shelves 2
- Additional Shelf GS359
- Sump Capacity 15.85 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM, UFC 79
- Includes All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents, 4" High Legs Allow Moving Unit with Forklift Truck, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Manual Close Doors Open to A Full 180 Degrees , Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal. and Class III 120 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.