Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFlammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet TypeUnder Counter
- Safety Cabinet ApplicationFlammable Cabinet
- Capacity12 gal.
- Door TypeManual
- Number of Doors1
- Door Opening Height25-3/4"
- Door Opening Width20-5/8"
- MaterialGalvanized Steel
- FinishPowder Coat
- Number of Shelves1
- Additional ShelfGS222
- Sump Capacity3.59 gal.
- StandardsOSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM, UFC 79
- IncludesAll Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, Furniture Type Kickplate is 3" Deep x 4" High, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents Mounted On Back Wall, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Adjustable Leveling Feet, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Door Opens to a Full 180 Degrees , Chemical Storage Maximum Class I and II 60 gal. Class III 120 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.