Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paints and Inks Cabinet, 18 Gal., Red
- Item # 19T268
- Mfr. Model # BP18
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 176.0 lbs.
- ItemPaint and Ink Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet TypeStandard
- Safety Cabinet ApplicationPaint and Ink Cabinet
- Capacity18 gal.
- Door TypeManual
- Number of Doors1
- Door Opening Height29-3/4"
- Door Opening Width20-1/8"
- MaterialGalvanized Steel
- FinishPowder Coat
- Number of Shelves2
- Additional ShelfGS123
- Sump Capacity2.91 gal.
- StandardsOSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- IncludesAll Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents, Adjustable Leveling Feet, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Manual Close Door Opens to a Full 180 Degrees , Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal. and Class III 120 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger does offer a similar paint and ink cabinet from Securall - it is Grainger product number 9LE72. In addition, Securall offers a cabinet protection package that is intended to extend the cabinets' life and help stop the the effects of weather. It is Grainger product number 8WZ52.
Cabinets with the protection package are constructed of 18-gauge galvannealed steel and include weather-resistant urethane paint. A sloped roof with 2 3⁄4" overhang encourages runoff and prevents corrosion. Forklift channels raise the cabinets off the ground and a steel overlap covers the gap between door and brass hinge pins. A stainless steel handled is installed to resist weathering.
The cabinet and the protection package must be order at the same time as the cabinet is then "built" to suit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.